Experience a unique and vibrant facet the Cuban culture that can only be found in the heart of Little Havana on Calle Ocho.
SHORT, INTENSE & SWEET: TWO LITTLE HAVANA SHOPS WITH COFFEE, PASTRY, RUM, AND CLASSIC CARS
ALL AGES WELCOME!
- Adults Ages 16+
- Children Under 16 years old
Capture the Essence of Miami’s Little Havana through the Lens of Two Family-Owned Businesses
Can’t spare almost three hours on a traditional tour? Want to get as much information about the history, customs, traditions, and nuances of this wildly unique city from a local expert? Care to snap some of the most legendary photos with Classic Cars and Panama Hats that will have your friends wondering if you actually went to Cuba?!
All that with almost no walking involved!
By the time we’re through with you, you’ll be able to show others around the neighborhood, or enjoy the area on your own like a local. Recently listed as an official “National Treasure,” this American ethnic enclave boasts many historical, political, artistic, and culinary contributions to Miami’s distinctive culture!
Please Note: Two short flights of stairs must be climbed in order to participate fully.
Highlights Of The Tour Include
- Our small group sizes provide a rich experience that includes insider access to Little Havana’s newest attraction, “The Havana Collection Experience,” and also “Havana Classic Cigars,” immediately next door to each other!
- Savor an amazing pastry, and a curiously strong (and sweet!) concoction: A cafecito!
- Explore an authentic cigar factory where you’ll witness the art of cigar rolling.
- See local artwork that inspires our community
- Visit a vintage guayabera shirt and Panama Hat store
- Take a photo with a Panama Hat on, and with one of our Classic Cars on the premises!
- Sample a dark, aged Caribbean rum
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
The Best Bite In Miami
Enjoy a beef picadillo empanada at one of the area’s oldest restaurants that features a large illustration of Cuba.
El Pub Restaurant
Baked daily at a traditional bakery, this guava, aka guayaba, pastelito filling is smooth, light, and flavorful. Many pastelitos cannot approach the taste of this original.
The Island Staple
Enjoy a glass of fresh-squeezed guarapo juice with a brief education on exotic tropical fruits and vegetables grown in subtropical weather.
Los Pinarenos Fruteria
Enjoy a local favorite snack: The croqueta de pollo con salsa blanca.
The Very Definition of “Moreish”
This churro is the real stuff. You’ll find nothing but the best ingredients in the making of this dulce de leche.
Salty And Crispy Caribbean-style
Yucca frita is a heavenly invention: crispy on the outside, soft and salty on the inside.
One of Abuelita’s secret recipes that features a modern, Latin flair, Abuela Maria ice cream will cool you down.
Azucar Ice cream
A “Must Have” says Travel Channel
This dark and potent drink is Miami’s fuel. Like an espresso, this ultra-sweet and revitalizing drink is a Cuban staple.
La Ventanita By Betty
Parking is located behind Maximo Gomez Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Ave. If the parking lot is full, additional metered parking can be found along SW 8th Street and at the nearby residential streets.