Experience a unique and vibrant facet the Cuban culture that can only be found in the heart of Little Havana on Calle Ocho.
LITTLE HAVANA FOOD & CULTURAL TOUR
ALL AGES WELCOME!
- Adult • Ages 14+ Food Included
- Child • Ages 7-13 Food Included
- Young Child • Ages 6 & under Food Not Included
Experience Miami’s Cuban Cuisine & Culture
Looking for the most delicious foods in Little Havana? On this tour, we have curated the very best eats in this vibrant and truly unique neighborhood. Recently listed as an official “national treasure,” the neighborhood boasts many historical, political, artistic, and culinary contributions to Miami’s distinctive culture!
Highlights of the Tour Include:
- Our small group sizes provide a rich experience that includes insider access to the best spots.
- Savor amazing food at local family-run eateries, including a traditional bakery, open-air market, a churreria, and much more.
- Explore an authentic cigar factory where you’ll learn the art of cigar rolling.
- See local artwork that inspires our community, including a visit to the Damas De Blanco mural.
- Visit Domino Park, the Cuban Memorial Blvd, and the Tower Theater, and learn all about their history.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
The Best Bite In Miami
Enjoy a beef picadillo empanada at one of the area’s oldest restaurants that features a large illustration of Cuba.
El Pub Restaurant
Baked daily at a traditional bakery, this guava, aka guayaba, pastelito filling is smooth, light, and flavorful. Many pastelitos cannot approach the taste of this original.
The Island Staple
Enjoy a glass of fresh-squeezed guarapo juice with a brief education on exotic tropical fruits and vegetables grown in subtropical weather.
Los Pinarenos Fruteria
Enjoy a local favorite snack: The croqueta de pollo con salsa blanca.
The Very Definition of “Moreish”
This churro is the real stuff. You’ll find nothing but the best ingredients in the making of this dulce de leche.
Salty And Crispy Caribbean-style
Yucca frita is a heavenly invention: crispy on the outside, soft and salty on the inside.
One of Abuelita’s secret recipes that features a modern, Latin flair, Abuela Maria ice cream will cool you down.
Azucar Ice cream
A “Must Have” says Travel Channel
This dark and potent drink is Miami’s fuel. Like an espresso, this ultra-sweet and revitalizing drink is a Cuban staple.
La Ventanita By Betty
MEETING LOCATION & PARKING INFORMATION
Our meeting location for this tour is at Agustin Gainza Arts And Tavern at 1652 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135.
Parking is located behind Maximo Gomez Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Ave. If the parking lot is full, additional metered parking can be found along SW 8th Street and at the nearby residential streets.