Experience the unique Cuban culture and cuisine that can only be found in Miami on this half-mile walking tour! See local artwork and visit important landmarks.
PRIVATE LITTLE HAVANA FOOD & CULTURAL TOUR
- Private Tour
Experience a unique and vibrant facet the Cuban culture!
We’ve scoured Little Havana for the most delicious foods ever created!
Our original Little Havana Food & Cultural Tour explores the rich history and culinary delights of a vibrant neighborhood. Little Havana was recently listed as an official “national treasure” of the United States by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. The neighborhood is well-known for its many historical, political, culinary, and artistic contributions to our Miami culture. Nestled in the heart of the city’s downtown area and only a short drive from Miami’s famed South Beach, the neighborhood is full of interesting cultural landmarks and delicious cuisine.
The Experience Highlights:
- Discover hidden cultural gems with your private tour guide, at your own pace.
- Enjoy delicious food & eat the local way at family-run eateries including a stop at a traditional bakery, an open-air market, a churreria, and many more.
- Explore an authentic cigar factory and learn the art of cigar rolling.
- See the work of artists that inspire our community including a visit to the Damas De Blanco mural.
- Visit Domino Park, The Cuban Memorial Blvd, The Tower Theater, and learn the history behind them.